<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

Backed up on Homework 

Yup. Thanks to my fun-filled weekend, I now find myself sitting here reading about education reform in China in the 12th century written by a guy who writes in run-on sentences five lines long, so that by the time you get to the third line, you forget how it links to his first line.

(See how I made my sentence reflect my meaning? Nice touch huh?)

Anyway, aside from the crazy Song Dynasty, today was okay. Anna's mom bought me lunch at McMenamins, and I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to track down an elusive tennis coach to interview. When I finally got to talk to him, the stuff I got was well worth my trouble though.

As a bonus, I also got to talk to a couple of the players. And Anna Leksinska, a senior on the team is definitely the most fun person to interview. The girl's a quote machine. In my three minute phone conversation with her, I got enough stuff to write half my 18-inch afticle! She's just so bubbly and animated. It was awesome.

Filed my story with the Emerald, and went to dinner with Jane. A couple hours later, I was sitting in my room trying to get up the motivation to work when Lanti and Nick came by with a surprise study snack. Wasabi almonds and chai. I love that girl!

Anyway, I've got a whole lot more to do before tomorrow. But I also just realized that I forgot to post my class lineup for this term. So here it is: (I'm taking 14 credits, and only have class three days a week this term!)

HIST 407: The Great War 1914-1918 (my thesis class with hot guy!)
HIST 487: Song and Yuan China (currently the bane of my existence.)
J462: Reporting II (with Keir from last term, and I get to ride along in a police car watching cops on patrol!)
PEOL 252: Rock Climbing II (with Lanti.)

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com