Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Overwhelmed
- My car tire blew out this weekend. It turned into a fiasco because the lady I bought the car from had anti-theft nuts on her damn tyres. I had to have Angela help me get a tow truck to tow my car into the mechanic's. Dammit.
- Because of the fiasco with the car, I now owe Angela lunch--which is fine because I like spending time with her--and Grant dinner, which is not so fine because the jury's still out on how exactly I want to approach any sort of relationship with him.
- Thanksgiving was great. But I didn't do as much shopping as I would have wanted.
- Crystal surprised us by flying back to Eugene from NY for Thanksgiving. I came back to Eugene a day early to hang out with her. She threw a party, we had a great time.
- I'm sick. Goddamn flu.
- I had a very open and honest 45 minute conversation over the phone with Sheena on Sunday. She called me because she needed someone to talk to about some stuff she's going through. And I'm hoping that's helped our budding friendship some.
- I helped Britt carry a TV up to her apartment at 3:30am last night.
- I can finally say that science of any sort is out of my life for good because I finished my final Astronomy paper last night. And I'm officially done with the Science portion of my general education requirements.
- I have 19 journal entries and a term paper due by 11am tomorrow. How is this possible?