<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 07, 2005

Drained 

Its just been one of those days where somehow you just feel like crap the entire time. I actually woke up at 6am to do homework that I was too tired an just overall, unfocussed to work on last night. Finished my Reporting I assignment at 8:40, just 20min before class.

Class was blegh. The highlight of my day was that I had lunch with Prof Dracobly, and we had a chat about the possibility of me doing history honors. So that's something that I'm gonna be looking into a little bit more.

But anyway, I was basically just tired and kinda specey today, complete with an original set of frayed nerves. Why? I have no idea. But basically I was kinda weird all through weight training. And then Lanti and I kinda pushed each other's buttons, and I ended up snapping something at her for no reason. Which didn't exactly make me feel any better about myself.

I apologized later. But lashing out at my friends just because I'm having a bad day isn't something that I'm exactly proud of doing. Especially when the person on the recieving end is one my best friends.

More mayhem. I went to the trainer before practice to discover that I have a pulled left hamstring. Excellent. Went to practice afterwards. It was one of those practices where I actually felt that I was playing well. But apparently "well" isn't exactly good enough, because today's practice made it pretty clear that I am nowhere close to first-string material in Louisa's book. Which obviously made me feel even shittier.

Then I had to go to a City Council Meeting for Reporting I. Sat through two and a half hours of mindless bullshit that had me struggling to stay awake. Fantastic. Came home, drove out to get fish tacos because I was starving and scarfed the lot in like ten minutes.

Story of my day indeed. I think its time to end this horrible day by going to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com