Sunday, November 13, 2005
Chico Weekend and Jason Mraz
The last three days have been crazy, and basically I'm too tired to really go into detail right now. Basically, I went to see Jason Mraz on Thursday night. And that was awesome! He was amazing! Plus, James Blunt and Tristan Prettyman opened for him. And wow. I never realized how good James Blunt is! I got his CD, and he autographed it for me. I also got Tristan Prettyman even though we missed seeing her perform because we got there late.
Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent in Chico, CA where we had a lacrosse tournament. Basically we drove down on Friday afternoon. I actually liked my van this time. Had some cool people in it. Lanti and Beth drove, and I rode front bench with Parker the whole way. So that was pretty cool.
Saturday morning and Sunday we had matches. To cut a long story short, because I really dont feel like explaining right now, I didn't get to play that much. That's putting it mildly. I got like five minutes of playing time in like three games. Ye-ah. Oh, we won two games and lost the third in overtime.
But anyway, I just got home like an hour ago. After a marathon 8-hour drive. I'm tired. Doing work and going to bed. G'nite.
Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday were spent in Chico, CA where we had a lacrosse tournament. Basically we drove down on Friday afternoon. I actually liked my van this time. Had some cool people in it. Lanti and Beth drove, and I rode front bench with Parker the whole way. So that was pretty cool.
Saturday morning and Sunday we had matches. To cut a long story short, because I really dont feel like explaining right now, I didn't get to play that much. That's putting it mildly. I got like five minutes of playing time in like three games. Ye-ah. Oh, we won two games and lost the third in overtime.
But anyway, I just got home like an hour ago. After a marathon 8-hour drive. I'm tired. Doing work and going to bed. G'nite.
Comments:
Post a Comment