<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Annual Clean Up 

Yup. We cleaned Mac Court again tonight. For a lacrosse fundraiser. After three years, you'd think I'd be used to it by now right? Nope. The number of peanut shells people leave at games never fails to surprise me.

Still, we had fun. I think it's that part of the season where I'm finally hitting my stride because I felt really good at practice today. Despite the fact that I'm kinda gimpy thanks to my pulled hamstring.

At any rate, practice went well. Then the entire team went out to Track Town for pizza afterwards. I amazed everyone by how much pizza I could hoover. Four slices-- one of which was a MASSIVE slice of Hawaiian that looked as if it was gonna eat me.

Then we headed to Mac Court. I landed dustpan and trash bag duty with Lanti. Later progressed to mop duty. Then hung out with Parker and scouted the stairwells for any stray bits of trash that anyone else might have missed.

I got back at midnight to find that my roommates had gone crazy and were dancing to Madonna in the loft, beers in hand. I joined them, and we eventually decided to make a late night pie run to Shari's. Did that, got back and showered.

And now I'm sitting here faced with the fact that I have a paper to write for Comm Theory that's due at noon tomorrow. Fun. I vote bed now, homework at 6am.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com