Monday, October 17, 2005
Purging
Well I spent the weekend pretty peacefully. First I saw Elizabethtown with a bunch of people on Friday night. That, folks, is a great movie, and one that everyone should catch. Then there was the Ducks game Saturday afternoon, in which we kicked some Husky butt. After the game, I went over to Rachel's for her potluck, then met Alec and went to see Domino.
Sunday was spent at the Class Warfare tennis tournament. My team came in second, but I lost all my three matches. If that doesnt tell you anything, I don't know what does. But the bottomline is that someone is obviously a glutton for punishment, because guess who's signed up for another tennis tourney this weekend? Yeah. Let's see how that goes.
Then I ahead over to the lacrosse gathering, we had food, talked for a while, just kinda hung out. I went home, did some laundry, then headed over to Lanti's with chai in hand. We watched Grey's Anatomy, ordered pizza and did homework. It's become a semi regular Sunday night ritual.
So that's that, chill weekend.
Come Monday, I find myself with other problems. For one, there's this slight diarrhoea problem that seems to have crept into my system, and won't go away. Not good. Hate purging. Been feeling weak all day because of it. Fucking bullshit.
So yes, its seems to me as if some cleansing of the system is in order. Also its Week 4. It's my breather week in which I have a light schedule until the shit really hits the fan next week and I'm brought crashing back down to earth.
The personal health issues definitely have to be taken care of this week. Geez.
Sunday was spent at the Class Warfare tennis tournament. My team came in second, but I lost all my three matches. If that doesnt tell you anything, I don't know what does. But the bottomline is that someone is obviously a glutton for punishment, because guess who's signed up for another tennis tourney this weekend? Yeah. Let's see how that goes.
Then I ahead over to the lacrosse gathering, we had food, talked for a while, just kinda hung out. I went home, did some laundry, then headed over to Lanti's with chai in hand. We watched Grey's Anatomy, ordered pizza and did homework. It's become a semi regular Sunday night ritual.
So that's that, chill weekend.
Come Monday, I find myself with other problems. For one, there's this slight diarrhoea problem that seems to have crept into my system, and won't go away. Not good. Hate purging. Been feeling weak all day because of it. Fucking bullshit.
So yes, its seems to me as if some cleansing of the system is in order. Also its Week 4. It's my breather week in which I have a light schedule until the shit really hits the fan next week and I'm brought crashing back down to earth.
The personal health issues definitely have to be taken care of this week. Geez.
Comments:
Post a Comment