<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 14, 2005

Procrastination 

So guess what I did last night? Shot myself in the foot. Not literally. But yeah, I officially fucked myself over. For some reason, I just wasn't in the mood for homework. So just procrastinated like none other. Called people and yakked on the phone, chatted with the roommates for 2 hours. And before you know it, its 1am and I still had a paper to write for that horrible reporting class, and an internship application to put together,

Now you see what I mean? I ended up working feverishly on the reporting project until 4am. Then taking a two hour nap before waking at 6am to finish it. I had to go to work at 9am for a meeting. Got back at 10, put my application together and met Lanti for coffee at 12.

Then I dragged my zombiefied ass to the post office, mailed my application, and delivered the project to my prof.

2pm. I get home and pass out till 4.

Going to dinner with Jane now. Then perhaps to MacCourt for Midnight Madness. At 10pm I'm gonna go see Elizabethtown, and then maybe to my friend Brendan's 21st birthday party, depending on how I feel at that point.

Enough. Shower now, peace out.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com