<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Helper Gets Helped 

I made it through the week. And Halloween Weekend is finally here! I can barely believe it! But I could not have made it through the week without Lanti. First the girl helped me get my car back on Wednesday.

I've always been the one who tutors everyone else in the art of paper writing. I've helped countless people crank out English papers over the years, but I've never been helped. Till last night. I was spazzing out while writing my Shakespeare paper. So Lanti totally took over and helped me out.

The girl's an English major and a Shakespeare freak. So she knows her shit. She edited my paper several times. Gave me ideas. And helped to explain some of the incomprehensible passages. Honestly. I've never met anyone who's been able to help ME with English. So this was an entirely new thing.

It was awesome. It was nice having someone to turn to for the answers instead of having to be the person who provides the answers all the time. So basically, my paper is a collaboration of both our ideas. I hope I do well on it. I should. I haven't had this much trouble writing a paper ever. We ended up staying up till 4am writing and editing. Then I slept over.

Then today I turned in the paper, and now I'm home free. Headin' over to Sheena's to hanng out in a little bit. Gonna party it up tomorrow! Halloween weekend. I'm gonna be Tomb Raider. Whoop whoop!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com