<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chill Out 

I had a really good weekend. Played in the Fall Tennis Classic on Friday... and after two years of trying, I finally won the damn event. Though it wasn't hard. In fact it was so easy that it was practically anticlimatic. I beat a girl who could barely serve. Big whoop. And that's all I had to do becasue there were only two female entrants (myself included). That means that I was automatically crowned champion, and I got the cool T-shirt. Big whoop again.

Then me and Lanti went shopping at the mall. We got a bunch of new sports stuff. I spent the rest of the night hanging out with Reese. Jenn called me at about 10, and I ended up joing her and a group of other people to go bowling. So that was fun even though I sucked because I havent bowled in like a year.

Saturday ended up being pretty chill. I pretty much just lazed around the house till it was time to meet Jane for dinner. After that me and Montia hung out for a bit before joining Alec, Jenn and a group of others for a night of Cranium at Jenn's house. That is one crazy game! We played from midnight till 3am!

Today was picketing outside KFC in a show of solidarity for Alec and her vegan friends. Then I did homework, had ice cream with James, and TV and Dinner night with Lanti.

Standard stuff. I'm sorry if this entry sounds dull and mundane. Its kinda how my weekend was. Sometimes its nice to go slow on the action. Changes the pace up you know?

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com