<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Burning Out? 

I don't know why I'm feeling so overwhelmed these days. This term it honestly feels as if I'm pulling 18 hour days without a moment to breathe. What with work, lacrosse and the shitload of homework the Kathy Campbell assigns for Reporting I every week I'm really just struggling to stay afloat.

But it can't be! I can't be burning out right at the start of the third week of school! That's ridonkulous! Still that's definitely the way it feels... as if I'm drowning in a pool of quicksand. Ugh. And then I look over at some people around me. Like my roommates-- who are home all the time just chilling while I'm feverishly trying to catch up on homework. Or Anna's boyfriend Eric, who told me yesterday that he gets his homework done by 5pm everyday. And has the rest of the night to chill. Something wrong with this picture? Hmmm.

On the upside, I feel as if I'm getting back in shape. I've got that Weight Training class this term which forces me to lift twice a week. And on top of that, me and Lanti try to run on our own time. For instance, yesterday after class, we went on a half hour run over the Amazon park loop. And included a run up this massive hill that had me wheezing by the end. So lets see if the results show in practice this week. Probably not since the SuperFreshmen are still, well, super.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com