Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Run, Running All the Time...
7 DAYS TO GO!
I just got back from a run. Did 3 miles in about a half hour. 29:50 to be precise. 12 laps round the soccer field. Which isn't the greatest time in the world. But that's not what I'm going on about.
What I am happy about is that this marks the fourth week in a row that I've been out for a Wednesday evening run. I think I've finally gotten in the habit. And that's good because getting into the habit is the hardest thing about every fitness regime. Now that I've gotten it into my head that I have to go for a run every Wednesday at about 6pm, it's easier to keep to it.
I guess it's all about working it into your mental schedule.
So yeah, I still feel horrendously fat-- especially whenever I look down and realize that the vague beginnings of a four-pack which I'd had at the start of the year is now gone. But at least I've finally gotten off my ass and decided to do something about it. Part of the battle won right there.
Back to InfoHell. I have 29 Annotations out of the 35 that I need. And of course there's also the small matter of the 18 page paper I need to write this weekend. Ye-ah.
I just got back from a run. Did 3 miles in about a half hour. 29:50 to be precise. 12 laps round the soccer field. Which isn't the greatest time in the world. But that's not what I'm going on about.
What I am happy about is that this marks the fourth week in a row that I've been out for a Wednesday evening run. I think I've finally gotten in the habit. And that's good because getting into the habit is the hardest thing about every fitness regime. Now that I've gotten it into my head that I have to go for a run every Wednesday at about 6pm, it's easier to keep to it.
I guess it's all about working it into your mental schedule.
So yeah, I still feel horrendously fat-- especially whenever I look down and realize that the vague beginnings of a four-pack which I'd had at the start of the year is now gone. But at least I've finally gotten off my ass and decided to do something about it. Part of the battle won right there.
Back to InfoHell. I have 29 Annotations out of the 35 that I need. And of course there's also the small matter of the 18 page paper I need to write this weekend. Ye-ah.
Comments:
Post a Comment