<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Little Sticky Fingered Bastards 

8 DAYS TO GO!

I went down to the Eugene Police Department today to pick up my red bike that was stolen about six months ago.. I never thought I'd see it again. But last week, a Dect. Berger called to say that they'd found the bike.

Picked up the bike today. It was in okay condition. And the cop showed me a pic of the bastard who took it. Sleazy looking thing he was. Apparently they don't have him in custody yet, but they're still looking. They found the bike at a pawn shop where the jerk had tried to sell it.

To celebrate my bike's second homecoming, I did some bike shopping:
-Cable lock: $14.99
-U-Lock: $27.99
-Making sure the sticky-fingered bastard can't ever steal my bike again: Priceless.

It's become a challenge. I'm gonna keep this bike. And no little fucker's gonna get to it again! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, spent the day doing online shopping for some shopaholic little people... :p And now I'm back and working on InfoHell again.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com