Monday, August 01, 2005
I PASSED!
9 DAYS TO GO
Yup that's right. Say hi to the quickest quick study on the planet!
I passed my driving test today. On the first try!!! It's awesome. I got my permit on July 5th 2005. And I get my license on August 1st 2005. It's riduculous. I've had 25 days of driving experience. So I'm entitled to gloat dammit!
NO ONE thought I'd do it this fast. I really don't know if I thought I'd be able to do it this fast either. Sure it was an ideal, a goal. But goals aren't always meant to be met. In fact, right before I took the test, Kara was telling me, "You know its okay if you don't pass it this time. You can just take it again. I mean you've only been driving for a month."
That's actually the way I saw it too. No biggie. We'll just take it, and if I don't pass it, whatever. It's all good.
But I passed. Though it was close. I hit the passing mark on the dot. 75%. Still it doens't matter. Based on the fact that I've been driving for three weeks, passing was miraculous enough. I didn't need to do it with flying colors.
So I just sent off my application for an International Driver's Permit. Once it gets to me I'm all set and cleared to drive at home! Whoo!
I'm coming back all mobile y'all!!!
Yup that's right. Say hi to the quickest quick study on the planet!
I passed my driving test today. On the first try!!! It's awesome. I got my permit on July 5th 2005. And I get my license on August 1st 2005. It's riduculous. I've had 25 days of driving experience. So I'm entitled to gloat dammit!
NO ONE thought I'd do it this fast. I really don't know if I thought I'd be able to do it this fast either. Sure it was an ideal, a goal. But goals aren't always meant to be met. In fact, right before I took the test, Kara was telling me, "You know its okay if you don't pass it this time. You can just take it again. I mean you've only been driving for a month."
That's actually the way I saw it too. No biggie. We'll just take it, and if I don't pass it, whatever. It's all good.
But I passed. Though it was close. I hit the passing mark on the dot. 75%. Still it doens't matter. Based on the fact that I've been driving for three weeks, passing was miraculous enough. I didn't need to do it with flying colors.
So I just sent off my application for an International Driver's Permit. Once it gets to me I'm all set and cleared to drive at home! Whoo!
I'm coming back all mobile y'all!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment