Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Ugh
I've come to the conclusion that being the snooty, bullish hothead that I am, I can't do good work for people I don't respect. Or, to put it in plain language: I really can't give a fuck about doing good work if I know that the person who's gonna be reading my work is a complete moron.
That's how I feel about this stupid journalism class right now. If I'm not even sure that you understand the message I'm trying to communicate, why the hell should I go out of my way to make it a meaningful message right? The meaning will be lost on him anyway.
Goddamnit. Right now I hate this class. The stupid homework for it just took up my entire afternoon. And it indirectly puts my treasured 4.0 history GPA at risk because now I have to stay up all night to write my 8page history paper that's due tomorrow. And if I'm too zombiefied to take tomorrow's history final properly, it puts my 4.0 in jeopardy again.
Besides, I'd much rather do good work for my history prof because at least he knows what the fuck I'm trying to say when I say it.
Goddamn commies.
I just bullshitted 12 pages worth of nonsense for that journalism class. Props to me.
That's how I feel about this stupid journalism class right now. If I'm not even sure that you understand the message I'm trying to communicate, why the hell should I go out of my way to make it a meaningful message right? The meaning will be lost on him anyway.
Goddamnit. Right now I hate this class. The stupid homework for it just took up my entire afternoon. And it indirectly puts my treasured 4.0 history GPA at risk because now I have to stay up all night to write my 8page history paper that's due tomorrow. And if I'm too zombiefied to take tomorrow's history final properly, it puts my 4.0 in jeopardy again.
Besides, I'd much rather do good work for my history prof because at least he knows what the fuck I'm trying to say when I say it.
Goddamn commies.
I just bullshitted 12 pages worth of nonsense for that journalism class. Props to me.
Comments:
Post a Comment