<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 11, 2005

Trying Not to Get Sucked Under 

Yes. Monday of Hell Week and I'm already sufficiently worn out. T-5 and counting. Just haveto get through this damn week.

Still, aside from the bleak homework issue, today was actually pretty good. I went to see my super-cool history prof during his office hours to ask him a question, and we ended up going to the cafe on 13th to get coffee. So he bought me coffee and we ended up talking for two hours. It was fun. Stimulating conversation between two history nerds. Sometimes I'm so lame. I know.

Other than that, the day was chill. Hung out with Boobsy for a bit when she came over to collect her mail. She bought me a brownie from Starbucks. (What's up with people being wicked nice and buying me stuff today? Maybe my tiredness is etched on my forehead and they feel sorry for me.... Either way, makes me happy.)

Oh, note of complaint. My stupid Russian journalism prof who doesn't understand our questions was a moron today. I turned in a paper last week in which I wrote "... and the US is a democratic government." I got the paper back today with his comment "The US is not a democracy."

Ye-ah. Right. And which century are you living in? Geezus christ.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com