<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Saying Goodbye 

Today, I said goodbye to me delusion that I'm still in somewhat good shape. YE-ah right. I went running in the evening after I got back from having had lunch and a movie with Katie.

Run. More like Stef trying to stumble around and not keel over. Okay so maybe that's an exaggeration. But anyway, I was disgusted with myself. I managed a full twelve minute jog before I had to stop and walk around for a bit. And the rest of my run was just lame. It was interspersed with spats of walking. Lame. So lame.

And yes, that means that the illusion has crumbled into a million pieces. I am now offcially out of shape. And I'm gonna have to do something about that if I wanna get ANY playing time at all for lacrosse next year.

I also ran into Angela today, and asked her when Crystal was leaving. Tomorrow. Crystal's leaving for New York tomorrow. I'd known that she'd be leaving soon, but I hadn't thought she'd be leaving THIS soon.

So I've called Crystal several times today to say goodbye. But she's not picking up either of her phones. Either that or she can't find them amidst the mess that must be her house right now. So that's that I guess. I tried.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com