Saturday, July 30, 2005
Kicked Out
Tonight was interesting. First I went to see Stealth with Jane-- which by the way, was AMAZING. Jessica Biel is SO hot. I want her body. And Josh Lucas too.. God. Those eyes. The flight suit. The dress whites. HOT.
But anyway, after that we tried to sneak into Neighbors because its my friend Jessie's last weekend here. And it was kinda like a 'goodbye' get together for her and my boss Erin.
Didn't count on the fact that since its summer, Neighbors was pretty empty, so it wasn't possible to get us in through the normal way: crouching down behind a crowd of people entering the place and just dashing in behind them out of sight of the bouncer.
So what happened was that me and Jane ended up vaulting the fence. I swear. It was the craziest thing I have ever done. Stacy passed a chair out to us, and I gave Jane a boost to get her up first. Once she was over, I was left on the outside alone with the chair.
I got on it, jumped and somehow managed to pull myself up over the fence. So I dropped down, and we were behind a little shed in the outdoor area where people sit around and smoke.
These two guys-- probably in their 40's-- stared at us and muttered something about how "Some people will do anything not to pay the $4." Whatever fucker. I'd pay 10 bucks if I could just get in dammit.
Anyway, we made our way out and joined the rest of the group.
Then Jane saw the disgruntled bastard get up and go inside towards the bar.
Just as we were sitting down, the bartender came out and told us to leave.
So we left.
Fucking asshole ratted us out to the bartender! I can't believe it! We didn't do ANYTHING to him. It wasn't his business. What was the big idea dammit? Just keep your fucking mouth shut and I'll stuff $4 your way if you're all that cheap. Fucking asshole.
Whatever. I'm pissed, but still glad we did it. It was exciting to vault the fence. And now I can say that I've been kicked out a bar! haha
But anyway, after that we tried to sneak into Neighbors because its my friend Jessie's last weekend here. And it was kinda like a 'goodbye' get together for her and my boss Erin.
Didn't count on the fact that since its summer, Neighbors was pretty empty, so it wasn't possible to get us in through the normal way: crouching down behind a crowd of people entering the place and just dashing in behind them out of sight of the bouncer.
So what happened was that me and Jane ended up vaulting the fence. I swear. It was the craziest thing I have ever done. Stacy passed a chair out to us, and I gave Jane a boost to get her up first. Once she was over, I was left on the outside alone with the chair.
I got on it, jumped and somehow managed to pull myself up over the fence. So I dropped down, and we were behind a little shed in the outdoor area where people sit around and smoke.
These two guys-- probably in their 40's-- stared at us and muttered something about how "Some people will do anything not to pay the $4." Whatever fucker. I'd pay 10 bucks if I could just get in dammit.
Anyway, we made our way out and joined the rest of the group.
Then Jane saw the disgruntled bastard get up and go inside towards the bar.
Just as we were sitting down, the bartender came out and told us to leave.
So we left.
Fucking asshole ratted us out to the bartender! I can't believe it! We didn't do ANYTHING to him. It wasn't his business. What was the big idea dammit? Just keep your fucking mouth shut and I'll stuff $4 your way if you're all that cheap. Fucking asshole.
Whatever. I'm pissed, but still glad we did it. It was exciting to vault the fence. And now I can say that I've been kicked out a bar! haha
Comments:
Post a Comment