<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hot and Knackered 

Oh god.

Once again, its one of those days where the humidity is palpable and the heat just wraps itself around you. Stuck in my little room, I found myself with the rare motivation to work. Problem is that my eyes refuse to obey my brain. Because it's so goddamn hot, my eyes and body have decided that they are feeling lethargic today. And so everytime I try to read something, I find my eyes closing, and pretty soon I'm napping on the carpet.

Dammit.

This is the way things are going so far: 30 minutes of work. 30 minute nap on the carpet. 1 hour of paper writing. 30 minutes surfing the internet. 15 minute nap on the carpet. Then the cycle just repeats itself! Ahhhhhh!! this is tres unproductive!

Playing tennis with Rach Frirers at 6pm. Maybe that will finally wake me up! I'm excited! Since all my regular tennis buddies are gone, I havent touched a tennis racket in weeks!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com