<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hot and Bothered 

It is HOT HOT HOT. I never thought Eugene could actually get this hot. Think it mush be some mighty screwed up global warming. At any rate, I'm hot, bored and already sick of my InfoHell topic. I think I've read more on women in combat than I'd want to know for my next lifetime. Ugh.

Just want to get this over with.

Ran into Lanti's friend Montia today. We're gonna get together sometime this week. One more person for me to hang out with. Awesome. Plus I'm scheduled to play tennis with Frirers on Thursday, which means I'll finally get off my fat ass and do something.

Awesome.

Its too hot. I can't think in this heat. I'm just constantly sleepy. Ugh. This sucks

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com