Saturday, July 09, 2005
Hell Week Personified
I just spent the last 4 hours trying to pick a single book to use as my primary source for my history paper. The problem is that I had nine books to choose from to begin with. At the moment, I've whittled the list down to four and am no closer to a conclusion than I was 4 hours ago.
Goddammit.
I'm dragging my feet.
And I hate feeling unproductive because next week really is gonna be hell. I have this mammoth 9 page history paper due, a history final on Thursday, my Scuba final on Thursday, 4 J202 annotations due Thursday, and an Econ final on Friday.
Do we see a trend? Yes. If I can make it past Thursday, I'll survive the rest of the term. If I don't my carefully balanced Grade Point Average is gonna come crashing down on me like a house of cards.
Holy hell. Screwed. So screwed. I wish there were more hours in a day.
Goddammit.
I'm dragging my feet.
And I hate feeling unproductive because next week really is gonna be hell. I have this mammoth 9 page history paper due, a history final on Thursday, my Scuba final on Thursday, 4 J202 annotations due Thursday, and an Econ final on Friday.
Do we see a trend? Yes. If I can make it past Thursday, I'll survive the rest of the term. If I don't my carefully balanced Grade Point Average is gonna come crashing down on me like a house of cards.
Holy hell. Screwed. So screwed. I wish there were more hours in a day.
Comments:
Post a Comment