Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Driver's Permit. Finally.
Yup. That's right folks. I got my driver's permit today. It's not a complete license, but its the first step towards it. Julia took me to the DMV this afternoon, and I scored an 88%. The passing score was 80%. So I'm all set. Now I can legally drive as long as someone over 21 is in the car with me.
And if everything works out as planned, I'll get my car tomorrow. The only problem I can foresee is that Summer, the lady who currently owns the Volvo, might not call me back by tomorrow. In which case I'd be screwed because I don't have the address, and can't go pick the car up until I hear from her. But well, we'll see.
In other news, today was simply awesome. Clarence and I had a pretty interesting text message conversation in which we both finally came clean about... um, let's just call it mutual feelings for each other. We like this boy. We like. But sadly, geography stands in the way. Grrrrrrrr.
Plus I also found out that I'm officially in Prof Dracobly's WWI history seminar this coming winter. And that makes me muchos happy because I now have guaranteed entry in a class notorious for its long waiting list. Sometimes it pays to get to know your profs!!
And that's it for now. Peace out.
And if everything works out as planned, I'll get my car tomorrow. The only problem I can foresee is that Summer, the lady who currently owns the Volvo, might not call me back by tomorrow. In which case I'd be screwed because I don't have the address, and can't go pick the car up until I hear from her. But well, we'll see.
In other news, today was simply awesome. Clarence and I had a pretty interesting text message conversation in which we both finally came clean about... um, let's just call it mutual feelings for each other. We like this boy. We like. But sadly, geography stands in the way. Grrrrrrrr.
Plus I also found out that I'm officially in Prof Dracobly's WWI history seminar this coming winter. And that makes me muchos happy because I now have guaranteed entry in a class notorious for its long waiting list. Sometimes it pays to get to know your profs!!
And that's it for now. Peace out.
Comments:
Post a Comment