<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Certified! 

Went scuba diving again this morning. This time we ended up at Trailbridge Lake, where the visibility was absolutely amazing. The water was practically clear!!

The only problem was that it was fucking freezing! After like 10 minutes in the water, I couldn't feel my toes. And the numbness didn't go away until we got out of the water like a half hour later. At any rate, it was pretty fun. I learnt to navigate underwater with a compass, and got to see fish swimming around.

So now I'm officially Scuba certified! Whoo!!! Awesome huh? I'm currently trying to decide whether I want to continue with Scuba and sign up for the advanced class in the Fall. We'll see. The water in the pacific northwest is too damn cold for my taste really. And I don't really wanna blow $3000 on gear. So I'm still thinking about it.

Got back from Scuba in the afternoon. Went grocery shopping, then scrubbed out my bathtub for the first time in God knows how long. I NEVER clean! What's with my recent cleaning spree? Hmmm... I wonder

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com