<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

4th of July Weekend 

Haven't blogged in a couple of days, which is unusual for me. But for some reason I've had neither the motivation nor the time. Guess it's because nothing much is going on and I swear I've been bored outta my fucking mind.

But the last day or so has been slightly more entertaining. Crystal's back, and we hung out for a little bit yesterday. She took me to the Scuba store to get my mask fixed.

Then today, I went swimming with Jane. Did something like 56 laps. And I'm disgusted to say that that's the most strenuous thing I've done in a long time. Lame. I know. But yes, went swimming, then we spent the rest of the day hanging out. First we tanned on my roof, then we went to the mall, had dinner and went on a crazy shopping spree.

Well I did at least. I went nuts. Got a couple of cute polos, a pair of bermuda shorts that I REALLY like, a couple of really cute stripey belts, a pair of basketball shorts and a top from Abercrombie-- my first. And I got all this stuff on my own paycheck!!!

Yup, proud to announce that I paid for every cent myself... don't wanna charge any more to mom's card because I feel bad about stuffing her with a massive bill for MY shopping, especially since she's gonna be paying for the car.

So yeah, we're trying to be independent here. I think my efforts should be applauded dammit!

After shopping, we went to see yummy yummy Tom Cruise in War of The Worlds. That is one intense movie. Good, but intense. Very intense.

And now I have to get to bed because I'm setting my alarm so that I can get up at 6am to watch Lindsay Davenport fight Venus Williams for the Wimbledon title! It's gonna be the best match ever!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com