<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer School 

Today was both better than I expected and worse than I expected. The plus side is that my history class is so enthralling that I don't think I'll have any problem waking up at 7.30am every day for the next four weeks. The negative side is that I'm gonna be going crazy with work.

I had 100pages of history reading to do tonight. Plus sitting in Intro to Micro Econ for two hours today brought back some bad econophobia memories-- despite the fact that the teacher, Kelii Haraguchi is way cooler than Renganathan. Dammit ANYONE's a better teacher than Renganathan.

But honestly, 24 hours into the term, and the work is coming fast and hard. I have an Econ quiz on Wednesday and a paper proposal due for Info Hell on Wednesday too.

And tomorrow (well technically right now) is my birthday dammit. I shouldn't have to hole myself into the library trying to work. I should be able to have some fun. Balls.

Well I'm officially no longer a teenager. Happy Birthday to me, and thanks to everyone who sent some lovely birthday greetings my way. I promise I'll reply emails as soon as I get a free moment this weekend. But it was nice to know that I haven't been forgotten entirely. Oh and Cher, Happy Birthday to you too!!!!

Kara bought me a Starbucks card and treated me to Batman Begins. We also had dinner. Tomorrow night I'm going to Outback for steak with Sarah. And on Wednesday I'm celebrating with Katie. So life isn't all bad. I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed right now. It'll take me a couple of days to settle into a steady working rhythm.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com