<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Storage Unit 

In a matter of hours, the apartment has been transformed. And I don't mean that in a good way. The amount of furniture that currently haphazardly covers every available inch of floor space seems to suggest that my new roommates think that this apartment has expandable walls.

How we're gonna fit all this shit into any sort of livable configuration is beyond me. I have since ceased to care, and have retreated to the comfort and relative familiarity of my own room.

I know this is unjustified, but I feel a certain sense of... space violation, I suppose is what you might call it. Also, when I'm in 'focused-studying' mode, I've noticed that I seem to turn into a hermit, and prefer my own company to that of anyone else. I guess that accounts for my current irratation when I look around and realize that a perfectly livable apartment has become nothing more than a gloried storage unit.

And once again, I'm beginning to see increasing merits to the idea of living alone.

I really have to stop being territorial. I like my new roommates. Really, I do. (Well most of them anyway. We'll get into that later.)

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com