<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Resigned... 

I'm resigned...
1. To the fact that my room has turned into such a messy shithole that my crap is overflowing into the living room.
2. To the fact that I'm gonna have no life and 100pages of reading a night for the next four weeks.
3. To the fact that I'm not gonna see the sun for the next four weeks because I'll be holed up in the damn library doing research.
4. To the fact that I'm not gonna get much sleep (if any at all) tonight because of the shitload of work I have.
5. To the fact that tomorrow's Econ quiz might not go so well.
6. To the fact that my eyes will be bleary by 3pm from the 100 pages of history reading I have yet to start tonight
7. To the fact that sifting through piles of articles and trying to write my InfoHell paper proposal tonight is gonna be a nightmare indeed.
8. To the fact that my consumption of the new Honor Harrington book that I just started reading is going to have to be put on hold for four weeks.
9. To the fact that this really is gonna be my life for the next month.
10. To the fact that this summer's gonna be a bitch.

Ok I'll stop now.

Happy Birthday to me. I got lots of awesome birthday wishes from lotsa awesome people, and will reply each and every one as soon as possible... which at the rate I'm going, won't be that soon at all.

I spent the entire afternoon in the library research Women in Combat. That's the topic of my research paper. Then went to Outback for a massive steak dinner with Sarah Boobsy. My birthday treat to myself.

Now back to the homework.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com