Monday, June 13, 2005
No Tech in Colorado
So I'm off to Colorado in about fifteen minutes. Getting a ride up to Portland with Lola and then flying from there. It'll be a good week, nice and relaxing hopefully.
And I'm trying a new thing. It's called going technology-free for five days. I'm not taking my computer with me. Will just use Sarah's if I need to get online or whatever. Let's see how that works out. Especially because I can't stay offline for more than a day at a time. Heh.
Right then, will get back and tell you guys all about it. In the meantime, you can get on with your lives and not check my blog till Friday. :-) haha.
Bevie: Your birthday's coming up! So happy birthday! I love ya!
And I'm trying a new thing. It's called going technology-free for five days. I'm not taking my computer with me. Will just use Sarah's if I need to get online or whatever. Let's see how that works out. Especially because I can't stay offline for more than a day at a time. Heh.
Right then, will get back and tell you guys all about it. In the meantime, you can get on with your lives and not check my blog till Friday. :-) haha.
Bevie: Your birthday's coming up! So happy birthday! I love ya!
Comments:
Post a Comment