Sunday, June 26, 2005
New Beginnings
Well, my week as master of my house is officially up. Kara started moving her stuff in today, and so she'll be living here from now on. In a way I'm actually kinda sad that I'll no longer have the house to myself. Because in this one week, I've found that I really do like living on my own. I can do whatever I want, play my music as loud as I want, walk around in various stages of undress (haha), and sing (read: scream) in the shower.
All this has made me think that maybe I'll get a place of my own next year. I don't know, we'll see about that. But yes, today officially marks the beginning of a new era. Rachel is banished for good. And Kara's here.
Anyway, I'm gonna go spend the rest of the day in the library now. Ugh. WIsh me luck. Peace out.
All this has made me think that maybe I'll get a place of my own next year. I don't know, we'll see about that. But yes, today officially marks the beginning of a new era. Rachel is banished for good. And Kara's here.
Anyway, I'm gonna go spend the rest of the day in the library now. Ugh. WIsh me luck. Peace out.
Comments:
Post a Comment