<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 06, 2005

Hello Finals Week 

Well today was the first day of Finals week. Which actually won't be as bad for me this term as I'd originally thought. Because I just have three papers and a final. But still, it's actually writing the damn papers that takes a shitload of time.

I finished my Anthro essay today. One down, three classes to go. Good god. And right now I'm procrastinating writing my History paper. Have gotten increasingly good at procrastinating lately.

I also spent $80 printing out a whole term's worth of photos off my digital camera. That's 2/3 of this month's paycheck. Which means that I won't be able to go buy the shoes I wanted because the last $30 that I have is gonna go towards Crystal's graduation gift.

Other than that, I spent the rest of the day studying or attempting to study. Also talked to Clarence online for a while. We've made the transition from subtle flirting to full blown you-know-you're-on-my-mind 24/7 flirting. And I'm loving every minute of it. I've said this before and I'll say it again: I wish this boy weren't in Hawaii for chrissakes. For all the distance there is between us right now, he might as well be in Singapore.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com