Saturday, June 04, 2005
Groovin' it up at Neighbors
Why it is that I always seem to have the most fun the weekend of Dead Week?
I got off work yesterday at about 4pm. And decided to go to the mall in search of new running shoes and a phone. I must've called every person in my phone book to see if they wanted to come. No takers.
Finally I ended up calling Crystal. At first I had to leave a message. But then she called me back like ten minutes later, and came to pick me up soon after.
We ended up grabbing Thai food at Tararin for dinner, then heading over to the mall where we spent the next four hours madly shopping. This is the girl with the expendable cashflow, so it's fun shopping with her because she actually buys stuff. I think she must have spent over $200 yesterday buying stuff for the dance tonight.
So she dropped me off at my place after because I was going to try and get some homework done: write a stupid essay that's due early next week.
Crystal went off to Tami's. Tami's my Women's Studies instructor from last term, and Crystal, Angela and the whole bunch were going to a reunion at her place. Crystal also said that they were planning on going to Neighbors later, and that I should call if I wanted to go.
By midnight I've decided that I'm not being productive. I call Crystal and end up going out to meet them. She sneaks me into Neighbors and the rest is history as I have a crazy time dancing all night. Fantabulous.
I got off work yesterday at about 4pm. And decided to go to the mall in search of new running shoes and a phone. I must've called every person in my phone book to see if they wanted to come. No takers.
Finally I ended up calling Crystal. At first I had to leave a message. But then she called me back like ten minutes later, and came to pick me up soon after.
We ended up grabbing Thai food at Tararin for dinner, then heading over to the mall where we spent the next four hours madly shopping. This is the girl with the expendable cashflow, so it's fun shopping with her because she actually buys stuff. I think she must have spent over $200 yesterday buying stuff for the dance tonight.
So she dropped me off at my place after because I was going to try and get some homework done: write a stupid essay that's due early next week.
Crystal went off to Tami's. Tami's my Women's Studies instructor from last term, and Crystal, Angela and the whole bunch were going to a reunion at her place. Crystal also said that they were planning on going to Neighbors later, and that I should call if I wanted to go.
By midnight I've decided that I'm not being productive. I call Crystal and end up going out to meet them. She sneaks me into Neighbors and the rest is history as I have a crazy time dancing all night. Fantabulous.
Comments:
Post a Comment