<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Finals Day #1 

Two down, two to go. After a ridiculously annoying 2 hour long spurt of Writer's Block last night, I finally started writing my history paper at 1am. And was done by 5.30am. Took a three hour nap, then had to wake up to go turn the paper in, take my Mil Sci final, and turn in my Anthro paper.

Those activities consumed my entire morning. By 1pm, I had lunch at Sakura,, then came home and just crashed. I slept for three hours... broken up by phonecalls from like three different people.

But hopefully, with those six hours of sleep, I'll be able to stay awake throughout the rest of tonight. Because I'm gonna need every spare minute. I have my Creative Writing portfolio due tomorrow. As well as my Public Relations final. PR is at 8am. And CRWR is due at 10. After that, I'm finally homefree.

Just 12 hours. I can deal with that. Right?

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com