Saturday, May 07, 2005
Wine and Cheese Party
Kara's sister Elana held a ritzy wine and chees fondue party at her place last night. It was awesome! Mostly Elana's friends, but I knew most of them because we all play together on the same intramural softball team. And as for the people whom I didn't know, well I warm up to friends-of-friends really easily anyway.
So we all had a grand time guzzling white wine and dining on the fondue. It was either bread dipped into cheese fondue, or strawberries in chocolate. Lovely. Absolutely divine.
The wine got everyone into a festive mood really quickly. By the time I was on my third glass, I was getting giggly. Sully was ridiculously buzzed last night too!! And I've never seen her like that! I guess when she gets buzzed she gets really affectionate because she kept telling me, "Stef I love you! You were the first friend I made in college!" haha.
Anyway, I left at 9:30 to go to a movie with Sarah Lanti, but the intention was that we'd meet the gang at Neighbors after the movie because people were in the dancing mood.
As it turned out, Kingdom of Heaven lasted two and a half hours. When we got out, I called Sully... everyone was drunk off their ass and about to pass out. No dancing. haha.
So we all had a grand time guzzling white wine and dining on the fondue. It was either bread dipped into cheese fondue, or strawberries in chocolate. Lovely. Absolutely divine.
The wine got everyone into a festive mood really quickly. By the time I was on my third glass, I was getting giggly. Sully was ridiculously buzzed last night too!! And I've never seen her like that! I guess when she gets buzzed she gets really affectionate because she kept telling me, "Stef I love you! You were the first friend I made in college!" haha.
Anyway, I left at 9:30 to go to a movie with Sarah Lanti, but the intention was that we'd meet the gang at Neighbors after the movie because people were in the dancing mood.
As it turned out, Kingdom of Heaven lasted two and a half hours. When we got out, I called Sully... everyone was drunk off their ass and about to pass out. No dancing. haha.
Comments:
Post a Comment