<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 27, 2005

Weekend Trip to The Gorge 

Well its Memorial Day weekend. Meaning we get Monday off of school. That't great for me because I don't have class on Fridays. And so this makes its a FOUR DAY WEEKEND for me! Whoopie!

Spent the morning lazing around at Amazon Park with Lanti. We got Indian food for lunch and just chilled under some trees for an hour and a half. Very relaxed.

Anyway, me, Kara and Sully are going to spend this weekend at the Sasquatch Music Festival in Ellensburg, WA. Its one of the biggest independent music festivals on the west coast. Musicians playing include Kanye West, Modest Mouse and Wilco. I'm not a superhuge fan of any one of those, but I enjoy their music enough to know that this weekend's gonna be kickass!

So we're driving up today, and I'll be back in Eugene by Monday morning hopefully.

I'm actually really glad we're heading north. It's been SO HOT in Eugene this week. The temperature today is a ridiculous 31 degrees celsius! Its NEVER that hot here!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com