Monday, May 23, 2005
Week 9
Well it's Monday again, after another ridiculously draining weekend. And this week looks to be my Shit Week. Two stories due for the Emerald, and a plethora of interviews to sit in for because the Women's Center is hiring new staff for next year. And I had a paper due today, another 8-pager due tomorrow and a quiz on Thursday.
When will it stop? I think the daily grind is really getting to me now. It's come to that point where I've had about enough. Just wanna get done with school and chill for a full ten days with no worries whatsoever. Colorado is sounding better and better.
Anyway. Crystal conned me into doing a little Spice Girls dance for The Office this week. So apparently I'm Sporty Spice. We put everything together at a rehearsal today and will perform the whole thing tomorrow evening. This is gonna be interesting. I mean everyone still remembers what I look like when I attempt any form of synchronized dance right? In short: Not pretty. But we'll take one for the team.
Other than that, I'm drained, trying not to drown amidst my workload, and counting down the days till we get to the summer.
Oh and by the way, I got accepted by the Ancient Order of the Druids, which is the junior class honor society. I guess that means my grades really aren't all THAT shitty yet right?
Just wait. We're getting there.
When will it stop? I think the daily grind is really getting to me now. It's come to that point where I've had about enough. Just wanna get done with school and chill for a full ten days with no worries whatsoever. Colorado is sounding better and better.
Anyway. Crystal conned me into doing a little Spice Girls dance for The Office this week. So apparently I'm Sporty Spice. We put everything together at a rehearsal today and will perform the whole thing tomorrow evening. This is gonna be interesting. I mean everyone still remembers what I look like when I attempt any form of synchronized dance right? In short: Not pretty. But we'll take one for the team.
Other than that, I'm drained, trying not to drown amidst my workload, and counting down the days till we get to the summer.
Oh and by the way, I got accepted by the Ancient Order of the Druids, which is the junior class honor society. I guess that means my grades really aren't all THAT shitty yet right?
Just wait. We're getting there.
Comments:
Post a Comment