<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 09, 2005

Travel Plans 

I head down to LA on Wednesday for the LA Times sports journalism thing. They just sent the itinerary and I found out that I lucked out and got assigned to a single room. Also, one of the coolest things is that we'll be getting a tour of Dodger Stadium, and having dinner there too!

Ooh and Sarah Lanti invited me to come visit her in Colorado this summer. So now it looks like I'll be heading to Denver for five days between the end of the school year and the start of summer school. I'm so excited! All these travel plans! It's gonna be a blast!

The one damper on my current sunny mood is that Mia called today to ask if she could live with me this summer because the girl she was gonna live with changed her plans last minute and decided to go home. This would help me because she'd be taking over Kara's rent. But at the same time, I'm a little afraid of what will happen with the two of us living together for three months.

The last time, it was a week. And she almost drove me crazy. I'm wondering if I could live with her for three months and emerge with my sanity intact.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com