<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars!!! 

I'm so excited! I'm gonna go see Star Wars tonight with a huge group of people! It's gonna be AWESOME!!! Whoo!!!!

But that's later. Right now I'm getting ready to go play some basketball with Britt and her gang again. My week's over! Finally! And the weekend's looking pretty good despite the fact that I'm going to be working a lot because OUT/LOUD, the queer women's music festical organized by the Women's Center is going on tomorrow night and Saturday night. So I'll be at that doing my whole PR thing.

And I have to cover a Rugby game for the Emerald this Saturday morning. Plus I've got a shitload of homework... Hmmm. Ok maybe the weekend won't be so great after all. Bah.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com