Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Positive Evaluation
I sat down with my boss, Erin, today for my end of year evaluation. To be honest, I didn't know what to expect because I really don't think I've done all that great a job at work this year. I feel as though I was spread a little thin, and didn't do as well as I could have.
But I guess I was wrong because Erin gave me a pretty raving review. It was really encouraging to know that I did all right at my first real job.
She also gave me some ideas about how I could possibly improve things next year. I'm kinda disappointed that she won't be here next year because she's been offered a better job at the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign. But well I'm just glad that I was able to work under her this year because she's taught me a lot.
Other than that, I had a great day. Met up with Sully, had dinner with Anna, and talked to Jason online for a while. All the people I haven't spent as much time with as I would like to. Then me and Katie hung out after she got out of her 8pm class, and had a fun time together.
Only thing that kind of annoyed me today was that I thought I'd be able to register for classes at 6pm. But as it turned out, I read the registration schedule wrong, and I won't get to register till Friday at 10.30am. Bullshit right?
And by the way, here's the picture of Clarence that I promised.
Clarence
But I guess I was wrong because Erin gave me a pretty raving review. It was really encouraging to know that I did all right at my first real job.
She also gave me some ideas about how I could possibly improve things next year. I'm kinda disappointed that she won't be here next year because she's been offered a better job at the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign. But well I'm just glad that I was able to work under her this year because she's taught me a lot.
Other than that, I had a great day. Met up with Sully, had dinner with Anna, and talked to Jason online for a while. All the people I haven't spent as much time with as I would like to. Then me and Katie hung out after she got out of her 8pm class, and had a fun time together.
Only thing that kind of annoyed me today was that I thought I'd be able to register for classes at 6pm. But as it turned out, I read the registration schedule wrong, and I won't get to register till Friday at 10.30am. Bullshit right?
And by the way, here's the picture of Clarence that I promised.
Comments:
Post a Comment