<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Work. Stress. Work. 

School is going surprisingly well this term. I'm doing a relatively adequate job of keeping up with my classes. And I've actually been doing the assigned reading. Stunner.

But work is driving me crazy. There's so much stuff to do at the Women's Center right now that I feel as if I'm working on three different projects at once. Oh wait. I am. The Hiring Plan for next year. The Bracelet Fundraiser. And all upcoming events.

Plus there's an article that I have to write for the Emerald that's due Friday. And because the stupid liaison for the lacrosse team refuses to return my calls, I can't get ahold of anyone or of any material to write the cursed article on. To make matters worse, I'm thoroughly booked for the next three days and don't know WHERE I'm gonna find the time to actually WRITE the article. Whoop de whoop.

Despite all this, I have a date with Caleb tonight. We're going to dinner somewhere nice apparently. I don't know how I feel about this boy. I'm not really in the mood for a relationship now. But because opportunities rarely come by, I feel as though it'd be a waste if I didn't at least give him a chance.

Besides, like I said, he really is a very nice boy.

And then we're going to Bellingham this weekend for lacrosse. And won't be back till Monday. And I have a million and one things to do by Monday. And don't have any time with which to play with.... and the cycle just repeats itself!!!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com