Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Night Off
Wow. This is the only night this week that I don't have anything I have to do. By this I mean social obligations. Monday night was spent at Crystal's. Tuesday with Caleb. Tomorrow I'm going to a movie with Sarah Lanti. Then on Friday morning we leave for Bellinham, WA to play a lacrosse tournament.
Nice to be able to take a breather.
Nothing major happened today. I just had class from 11am-4pm, as is the nature of my Wednesdays. Then I went to work. And after that to practice. That's pretty much it.
It seemed like every single person I knew was on campus today though. I swear I bumped into like a million people while walking from class to the Women's Center at the end of the day.
Nice to be able to take a breather.
Nothing major happened today. I just had class from 11am-4pm, as is the nature of my Wednesdays. Then I went to work. And after that to practice. That's pretty much it.
It seemed like every single person I knew was on campus today though. I swear I bumped into like a million people while walking from class to the Women's Center at the end of the day.
Comments:
Post a Comment