<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Long Day 

If only I'd done some reading last night.

I'd intended to. But that didn't work out in the end because Crystal called at 8pm panicking about her transcripts, and she ended up coming over. We hung out for a couple of hours and by the time she left, it was 10:30. So much for being productive last night. Friends over school anyday right?

Anyway I ended up sleeping at 5am because I toiled over my creative assignment for like 4hours just to get it perfect. I absolutely LOVE this class.

So today I'll be up till the wee hours of the morning again studying for tomorrow's History midterm. I just have to get through tomorrow. Then I'm golden.

Oh and I declared a Women's Studies minor today. So officially, I'm now majoring in Journalism and History, with a minor in Women's Studies and hopefully a Certificate from the Creative Writing department's Kidd Tutorial Program. That's the plan anyway. Let's see if it pans out.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com