Sunday, April 17, 2005
Linfield
We played at Linfield yesterday. Two matches in all. I thought the coolest thing about that was that we got to play in Linfield's football stadium, runnning around on the realy bouncy turf of the gridiron. It was awesome!
But then, we didn't do so well. Because a bunch of people were injured, we were down to 10 players instead of 12. That meant a whole lot more running for everyone, and I found myself constantly dashing from defense to offense and back again. Fucking tiring work, it was.
After the games, we drove back to Eugene, then me and Sarah Lanti went and got sushi for dinner at Sushi Station.Yummy!!! I had a dinner box of teppanyaki, sushi, some Jap salad, and tempura. Heavenly!
I spent the rest of the night hanging out with Sully and Kara because Kara's younger sister Hannah was in town for the weekend. We just played Nintendo and some silly boardgames.
Now I have to actually do some work because I'm going to a Blazers game with Caleb, Char, Britt and Alicia later on.
But then, we didn't do so well. Because a bunch of people were injured, we were down to 10 players instead of 12. That meant a whole lot more running for everyone, and I found myself constantly dashing from defense to offense and back again. Fucking tiring work, it was.
After the games, we drove back to Eugene, then me and Sarah Lanti went and got sushi for dinner at Sushi Station.Yummy!!! I had a dinner box of teppanyaki, sushi, some Jap salad, and tempura. Heavenly!
I spent the rest of the night hanging out with Sully and Kara because Kara's younger sister Hannah was in town for the weekend. We just played Nintendo and some silly boardgames.
Now I have to actually do some work because I'm going to a Blazers game with Caleb, Char, Britt and Alicia later on.
Comments:
Post a Comment