<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Life Without Lacrosse 

Well, the season is officially over. No more practice, no more games. And with that I've got one less committment to deal with.

This time last year, I was suffering from lacrosse withdrawal symptoms and had nothing to do with myself. This year, I'm loving life. My schedule is still packed, I still have social stuff to do almost every weekend till the end of the term. Still keeping busy, which in its own warped way, is what makes me happy.

A couple of things to note. Remember those Livestrong yellow silicone bracelets that I was wearing when I got home last December? Well I got the Women's Center to make green bracelets like that that say OREGON.

It's become my pet project, and I'm currently tasked with selling the 1,000 bracelets we ordered. So I spent two hours sitting outside the bookstore today trying to sell those. We sold 65. Long way to go huh?

Oh and I did really well for my first creative writing assignment. It was on that story that I posted here last week: "All Played Out." My teacher returned our stories yesterday in class and commented that she was very impressed with mine. Which is high praise indeed. So I'm flattered and inspired to go on! Whoop. My next story is due tomorrow, so stay tuned for more adventures with Jacey Beauregard.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com