<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Full Day Ahead 

Well it's 5:50am; and the only reason I'm awake is because Katie and I are driving up to Portland at 6am so that we can be there by 8.

Katie was my lifesaver this weekend. She saved me from having to pick between staying for the party or going for lacrosse. What's gonna happen is that we'll drive up early today, and come back down in the evening after the last game. So I'll be back in Eugene by 7:30pm I think. Which is awesome because then I get to party and play. Whooo. Thank god for Katie.

But basically this means I'll probably be up till 2am or some other ridiculous time like that. It's gonna be like a 22hr day for me! Wow. At least I can just pass out and sleep in late tomorrow.

Despite all that, I did toy with the idea of not going for lacrosse at all. Because I have a shitload of work to do this weekend, but whatever. We'll worry about that on Sunday.

Party's gonna be great. I couldn't come up with a circus-themed costume, so I decided 'screw it', I'll just go in regular clothes. But I did get Angela a present-- a set of six shot glasses. She's gonna love it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com