<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 01, 2005

Crystal's Birthday 

Well yesterday was Crystal's birthday. I would've blogged last night, but I was at her party, and only got back this morning because I ended up sleeping over at Alec's.

Anyway, the party was fucking great! Lots of people, music, all the different kinds of alcohol that you could possibly imagine. And strippers. Angela paid to have strippers come dance. It was pretty funny. In fact in my semi-buzzed state, the male stripper even got me to dance with him. Which was amusing in itself.

The strippers gave Crystal a lap dance then produced one of those toy whips for a 'birthday spanking'. It was hilarious. Crystal almost died laughing.

However, since it was a Thursday night, the party broke up pretty early because some people had school today. I DON'T! I actually hooked up with this guy named Caleb, and we uh, made out for a bit. He tried to get me to spend the night but I was like 'haha nice try Mr."

Me and Alec ended up staying at the party till 2am, then we went over to Alec's and she tried feverishly to finish some math homework that's due today, while I passed out on her bed.

Today I'm gonna take it easy. Was originally thinking of going to Neighbors tonight. But since I didn't get any sleep last night, I think it might be a better idea if I just stayed home and rested up for tomorrow morning's lacrosse tourney.

Sidenote, apparently I screwed up my left knee at practice this week. Sprain of the MCL, with is the ligament on the inside of the knee. Nothing major, but enough for me to need a brace to play with.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com