<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

2nd Date 

I went out with Caleb again tonight. 2nd Date. Yup. Things are going pretty well. Perfect pace really. He's not getting clingy and wanting to spend every fucking minute with me, but at the same time, he's making it pretty clear that he really DOES want to spend time with me. Whenever I can spare the time, that is.

We were supposed to go out last night. But because he has to be at work at 5am everyday, he ended up cancelling because he was really tired.

So tonight he called me at 9pm like I'd told him to. I was having dinner and hanging out with Lola. And I have a SHITLOAD of work to do tonight really. On the phone with him, I went on about how I really want to hang with him, but really have to do some homework tonight.

And he was so sweet, his understanding really talked me into wanting to go out with him. He was like, "Hey I understand. You do what you have to do, and if we can't meet up tonight that's fine too. Because I'm not going anywhere. You know what I mean? I'm right here whenever you're ready. Not going anywhere."

It was the way he said it too. Matter-of-factly. So sincere that I really just melted. He wasn't even trying to be sweet. He just WAS. So I told him I'd call him within the hour.

I went home, showered, called him and he picked me up at about 10pm. We went to get ice cream, then took a walk. After that he drove us up to Skinner's Butte, which is a high point in Eugene atop a hill. Basically there's a great view of the city from the top. We just sat there, talked and uh, made out. :) Relaxing.

I was home by 11:15. And now I really DO have to do homework. Blah.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com