Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Queer Tea Party
I've been surrounding myself with a lot of gay people recently. Not intentionally. It's just the way things seem to have worked out.
Bumped into Crystal this morning and she invited me to a party for the people who volunteered for the drag show last weekend. I wasn't gonna go because I had a shitload of studying to do, but I ended up bumping into Crystal and Jen again that afternoon, so they gave me a ride.
Because it's finals week, not many of the volunteers showed up. So it was really basically just me and a bunch of people from the LGBTQA. I knew a few of them, but still it was kinda weird at first
Eventually though, we all warmed up to each other, and I guess I got a look at how gay people socialize. No different from anyone else. But gay guys are funny. Too bad they're gay because some of them were actually pretty hot.
Anyway, I'm in the library now studying for Comm History. I'm in some sort of depressed funk tonight. Feeling anti-social. Don't know why. Might be because I'm on my period and my emotions always mess with my head at that time of the month.
Bumped into Crystal this morning and she invited me to a party for the people who volunteered for the drag show last weekend. I wasn't gonna go because I had a shitload of studying to do, but I ended up bumping into Crystal and Jen again that afternoon, so they gave me a ride.
Because it's finals week, not many of the volunteers showed up. So it was really basically just me and a bunch of people from the LGBTQA. I knew a few of them, but still it was kinda weird at first
Eventually though, we all warmed up to each other, and I guess I got a look at how gay people socialize. No different from anyone else. But gay guys are funny. Too bad they're gay because some of them were actually pretty hot.
Anyway, I'm in the library now studying for Comm History. I'm in some sort of depressed funk tonight. Feeling anti-social. Don't know why. Might be because I'm on my period and my emotions always mess with my head at that time of the month.
Comments:
Post a Comment