<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New Term, New Classes 

Was kinda down yesterday, but I'm feeling much better today. Anyway, classes. So far so good. My classes don't look hard, and as of right now, I can't see anything that would majorly trip me up and fuck me over. So we're gunning for 4A's this term.

This is my schedule:
Mondays and Wednesdays
11am: Military Science 223- I only took this course because my friend Chelsea talked me into it. But it looks cool, and I get to go rapelling this term!!!
12pm-2pm: Creative Writing 241-Fiction
2pm-4pm: Anthro 352- The Ancient Maya.-- This class is interesting for the first hour. Then I start to get fidgety because we all know that I have a short attention span and can't sit still for more than an hour anyway.

Tuesdays and Thursdays
8:30am-9:50am: J350- Intro to Public Relations-- Wayyyy too early in the morning. Still I think my prof, Kelli Matthews is really cool, so hopefully I'll stay awake.
11-12nn: Tennis III-- Finally I've progressed from Tennis II to Tennis III! Took me almost two years to find the opportunity to fit this into my schedule!
12-1:20pm: History 309- History of Women in the US-- Pretty interesting. Though I did fall asleep today. Because I was tired and had to wake up at 8am for that wretched 8:30am class.

Whatever it is, this term's looking good. I interviewed the DI Lacrosse coach today and completed my story for the Emerald, then I went to a meeting that Crystal's been trying to get me to go to for a while now. After that came home, made dinner, and now it's time to do homework.

The one thing you want most is the one thing you'll never get. So sometimes you have to come to a reasonable compromise.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com