Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Lovin' It
I had a great day. It was just one of those days where everything goes your way and you feel like your life is in the right direction for once.
Lacrosse in particular has been awesome. I'm having FUN again. Which is something that definitely was NOT happening at the end of last term. I guess I was kinda burnt out. But now, it's all good, and I'm desperately looking forward to this weekend's tournament. Particularly because its a HOME tourney, and people will be here to watch us play!!!
For once I'm not upset about not being on the A Team. Because the A' Team's gonna be in Stanford this weekend, while I on the other hand will get to stay here, go to Crystal's birthday party, open up the term with some partying, and get to play in front of groups of my friends whom I'm gonna get to come watch me! Whoo!!!
Anyway, tomorrow's Crystal's birthday. And everyone's throwing her a surprise party tomorrow night. Complete with strippers. It's also a theme party-- meaning the guests are supposed to come dressed in pyjamas... or lingerie. Whichever one they feel more comfortable in.
This should be entertaining. I think it's gonna be a GREAT weekend. :)
Lacrosse in particular has been awesome. I'm having FUN again. Which is something that definitely was NOT happening at the end of last term. I guess I was kinda burnt out. But now, it's all good, and I'm desperately looking forward to this weekend's tournament. Particularly because its a HOME tourney, and people will be here to watch us play!!!
For once I'm not upset about not being on the A Team. Because the A' Team's gonna be in Stanford this weekend, while I on the other hand will get to stay here, go to Crystal's birthday party, open up the term with some partying, and get to play in front of groups of my friends whom I'm gonna get to come watch me! Whoo!!!
Anyway, tomorrow's Crystal's birthday. And everyone's throwing her a surprise party tomorrow night. Complete with strippers. It's also a theme party-- meaning the guests are supposed to come dressed in pyjamas... or lingerie. Whichever one they feel more comfortable in.
This should be entertaining. I think it's gonna be a GREAT weekend. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment