<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Great Scooter Darby 

So Erin called tonight while I was having dinner with Sarah and Rachel at Outback (best steak in the world!) to invite me to a party. She said it was Stacy's girlfriend's birthday and that everyone would be going over to Stacy's.

Since I know Stacy from work, I figured it was fine to stop by, uninvited as I was. In the end, we had a blast. They moved all the furniture out of the living room and created a rough scooter track. Scooter as in those little silver kick-scooters that were The Rage a while back.

Everyone took turns doing a lap around the track. Best time wins. You'd think it wouldn't be hard right? Wrong. When you're buzzed up on alcohol and there's furniture around the very very narrow track, its not so easy. Still, I clocked in a respectable 14 seconds. Stacy won with 12 seconds.

It was funny.

Other than that, I basically spent today watching 5 hours worth of North and South, a civil war movie series. Yup, that's me. History buff and big dork. In fact, I felt so dorky by 5pm that I actually ended up going for a 2 mile run! Impressive huh? I've been getting into the workout habit lately! Which is awesome, and should have happened wayyyy sooner!

In other random news, my roommate prospects just got a whole lot brighter because Sully called me today to say that she's gonna be staying in school-- instead of taking a term off and transferring back home to Connecticut like she'd originally planned. Plus I called Audrey the other day, and she and her friend are gonna come look at our place. If everything works like clockwork, I stay in my room, Sully gets Rachel's small room, and Audrey and friend share the loft. Fingers crossed peeps!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com