<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Grades Galore 

Well, Winter Term grades came out this morning. And this was what I got:

J387 Comm History: B+
HIST302 Modern Europe: A
WGS101 Women's and Gender Studies: A
GER222: B+

All things considered, those aren't bad grades. And they keep my GPA at a steady 3.65. But I'm still not all that satisfied with them. Well actually I'm mostly dissatisfied with Comm History. Dammit. That's the class that I was doing AWESOME in all term long. Too bad I went and fucked up the final so badly. That sucks.

Still, I'm thrilled to bits with my History grade because that's the class I stayed up all night and went out of my mind studying for. I'm actually incredibly relieved that I pulled off that A. Because I wanted to keep my History major GPA at the 4.10 that I had to begin with. Gotta keep up the streak!

Anyway, went shopping at the mall with Mia today. We're getting along incredibly well and enoying each other's company by the way. Basically we bought a shitload of stuff, spent wayyyy too much money, and got our hair cut.

Then we came home, tore up the kitchen while making dinner and settled down to watch Wicker Park. That's one of my favorite movies!!

Later, I called Kryssie, and we talked for like an hour. It was nice to talk to Kryssie again. She and MB gave me some interesting advice that I actually might act upon. So thanks guys, here's a shout-out to you both!!

Right. It's 2:30am. Time to go to bed because I intend to go into work tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com